All 12 art Reviews

Night at the cabin MSP Night at the cabin MSP

Very impressive. I've had drawings in MS Paint too but they weren't as good as this. Yours are amazing. Drawing using the MS Paint is not easy and I personally know it based on experience. But being able to produce such as this one with great details is absolutely amazing.

Exedor responds:

Thanks! I was bored at my work computer. When you're bored, you have more time to spend on things. :)

Titanic circa 1985 Titanic circa 1985

It's amazing. It feels like it'd take forever to make a ship model that is as good as this

Exedor responds:

This took an entire year to build. :)

The Maze The Maze

You're amazing! You're so good at sketching

Exedor responds:

Thanks! I'll remake this one eventually. It'll be colored and hopefully better.

Gnome House Gnome House

Nice. Great details ^^ I like it

Thanks! :)

name it yourself name it yourself

An art like this should get reviews. It looked like it's telling about the Earth's woes for being completely polluted and severely damaged. Isn't that symbol you made there is Radioactive Warning Sign? I'm not sure why, instead of a recycling symbol, you used that sign. Maybe you're trying to tell something else. It could be the Earth is trying to regenerate its power from that thing. Haha, just an opinion.

Anyway, good art : )

inlined head inlined head

Haha, I like what you made there. It's like a tattoo art. Is that an eagle or a dinosaur or something? -not sure but I like how it appeared like. Keep it up!

Paques under the moon Paques under the moon

Simple but nice. I can draw but I'm not good at coloring my work using an art program yet. So I like the fact that you can make something this simple but nice. It looked nice that you used variants of red. It gives a mysterious atmosphere to the piece.

The Majestic Oak The Majestic Oak

Nice art. Watercolor painting isn't easy but you managed to create an art this beautiful and astounding. You deserve more reviews for this. Keep it up!

Seafoam Sanctuary Seafoam Sanctuary

Wow

I can't help but loving your works so much. Eye catching...just another great artwork you got there!

You're truly awesome!

Beryllia Beryllia

Beautiful

I love it so much. So peaceful...much like a a lost paradise.
You're great!

I love your works so much