vagina fish vagina fish

That was weird. I was interested in this because of the title. I didn't expect it to end that way. But yeah, it's funny but weird

That fish sure is pervy.

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

Very well done. Nice concept for Santa's origin and very touching too. The most powerful part was when the shadows are moving to Jesus which, in my own interpretation, represents people's sins, and thus cleansing us from our sins so he died on the cross for our salvation. The background score of that part was very powerful too which could move anyone who'll be watching this. So I say perfect choice of music.

PS: Thank you so much for submitting this. This is honestly my niece's (my brother's daughter) favorite flash here on Newgrounds. She's still a baby and she behaves quite well when I play this flash for her. This is one of my favorites too.

Hope to see more videos from you

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

All your submissions are great. I especially love your Bitey animations. I'm loving Bitey too. I like how you direct the sequencing. You're very good at it and nice tone and music. This submission makes Bitey more interesting.This is absolutely one of my favorites

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

I feel empty now that it's over. I wish it was longer. I beat the game in just one day which proves of how addicting the game really is. Of all the party members, Vhern was the farthest behind(still level 5 while the rest are level 9) but at the end of the chapter, he had the most experience of them all. He deals hella damage that I make sure he doesn't die. I don't mind the boss turning Emela into a zombie. She deals 0 damage when she turns into one to any of us and it's a free Phoenix down for me, lol.

Overall, it was a really amazing game. Fun game and very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter!

Goo Bouncing Goo Bouncing

I'm very fond of puzzles and this one has reached my standard despite of it being simple. It doesn't even need instructions to explain the mechanics of the game. By simply playing the game, one can already tell how it works. As for the artwork, it's not a big deal since it just seems to be fitting to me. It adds to the simplicity of the game. Overall, well done and you have my praise.

FancyReckless responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Happy that people like it :)

Earn to Die Earn to Die

Nice past time. It never gets boring. I wish it was longer and had more Upgrades, and especially would have been much better if there were achievements to unlock. Maybe perhaps by beating the game in less than 40 days will give you an achievement or something. Nonetheless, fun game! :D

Night at the cabin MSP Night at the cabin MSP

Very impressive. I've had drawings in MS Paint too but they weren't as good as this. Yours are amazing. Drawing using the MS Paint is not easy and I personally know it based on experience. But being able to produce such as this one with great details is absolutely amazing.

Exedor responds:

Thanks! I was bored at my work computer. When you're bored, you have more time to spend on things. :)

Titanic circa 1985 Titanic circa 1985

It's amazing. It feels like it'd take forever to make a ship model that is as good as this

Exedor responds:

This took an entire year to build. :)

The Maze The Maze

You're amazing! You're so good at sketching

Exedor responds:

Thanks! I'll remake this one eventually. It'll be colored and hopefully better.